Enemies Lianliankan -- holding hands and blowing flowers

11.08.2022 04:09
Al

Enemies Lianliankan -- holding hands and blowing flowers

Silent Junyi who was beaten to the bedside did not open his mouth but coughed Magnesium Oxide powder a few times slowly propped up his back against the edge of the bed lowered his head and could not see his expression Just when I couldn't help wondering if I was playing too hard and ready to come forward Junyi's unique deep voice sounded in the room Jacko you chose Is that her ?" The bitter and dull voice made me stop This question Didn't he already guess Why bother I don't understand why Junyi doesn't ask himself this question directly but keeps his head down If so what would you do I couldn't stand his dejected look and I couldn't help but want to see his reaction to it so I asked in reply Yes Yeah "c Unexpectedly Junyi had no feelings of resistance at all but accepted it calmly! I thought he was

At least jump up and grab me and yell at me and never let me go 。 There was a sudden surge of anger in my heart That's all Is there no superfluous sentence to say When he did such an unforgivable thing for him he didn't even have a word of detainment What is this Is it self-inflicted Abandoned such a gentle and kind girl chose a man of the same sex with himself regardless of how hateful his character is how perverse his behavior is but like is like But Look at the man on the ground now When you hear that the person you like is going to run away with another woman can you still reply as if nothing had happened Damn I raised my feet to vent and put them directly on each other's waist and legs Once or twice even a few times he still did not respond Anger the flame of anger like a ferocious beast jumped up to the sky and was suppressed by me I had to use all my strength to restrain myself from strangling the people below You get up I shouted loudly grabbed Junyi's lapel and lifted him up just as I was about to shout abuse However he found that his eyes were closed tightly his eyebrows were deeply frowned and even his breath was faintly inaudible How What's wrong ? Instantly panicked hands and feet reached out to shake but saw him soft fall on my body Damn with a low curse he dared not hesitate any more and carried him on his back and went straight out of the house He woke up his parents and immediately sent Junyi to the hospital Fortunately it was sent in time otherwise it might turn into pneumonia When the doctor said this to us my heart almost stopped Finally under the doctor's decisive treatment the situation was finally under control after a compulsory antipyretic injection It also made several of us breathe a sigh of relief I managed to comfort my mother who was crying in a mess and let my father send her home I returned to sit on the edge of the bed The person on the bed was flushed because of a high fever but his lips were completely the opposite pale without a trace of blood The eyelashes under the closed eyelids trembled slightly indicating that the other party was sleeping very restlessly Soft and delicate facial features look particularly fragile at the moment as if they were broken at a touch Always feel so strange looking at Junyi he is so weak lying in bed this feeling is really strange Hasn't he always been as tenacious as an invincible iron wall How can you let oneself fall into this kind of condition again have a fever to faint It's not like him to do this kind of thing I heard from my mother that he came here this morning Come here so early just to wait for me There's been a misunderstanding After hearing my mother say that I went to find Shen Xiaoying Think I chose her But even if the fever is to such an extent do you insist on staying there and waiting for me to come back Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer just for my answer What an idiot I couldn't help scolding in my heart .

Is he going to wait like this if he doesn't come back He was obviously afraid but that day he said in such a confident tone that he only accepted one answer In the end it was just a sign of his lack of confidence Really hateful and pathetic behavior but it is lovely to let oneself feel heartache for no reason
Sure enough Turn over and go to bed lie beside Junyi stare at each other's face for a long time take a deep breath reach out and push aside each other's eyes and say "Hey I only say these words once you listen carefully that" Just Fuck That's it Hi Like to pull Anyway you know Well I've already said that If you don't hear me I'm not responsible With that as if I had accomplished a great thing I exhaled the breath I had held in my chest Damn why do I have a feeling that I am confessing to a dead fish with white eyes I withdraw my hand and rub the hair on my arm pull out the quilt to cover myself and close my eyes with satisfaction Anyway I have said that I will talk about it tomorrow if there is anything Extra chapter Shen Xiaoying "Xiao Ying I know that no matter what I say or do I can't make up for the harm I have done to you but it's really" "Kejie I've decided to go to Canada" "What" "The university I've been hoping to get into has decided to accept me and I'm going to study for my master's degree Magnesium Oxide price there in a while" "But" "Kejie aren't you happy for me" "Gong" I like you Xiao Ying I "Alas sure enough only a month of dating mutual understanding is not enough I suddenly found that Kejie you are not suitable for me" Really what can I say "I'm sorry Xiao Ying" " Stop it Kejie I know all about it so stop it In fact long before he came to her she had expected this result I didn't want to hear his apology so I said my plan before he opened his mouth just didn't want to look like I lost so miserably Looking at the expression of guilt on each other's face she felt more than heartache Tang Kejie who was buried in her heart for eight years fell in love with her for the first time but had to give up voluntarily stargrace-magnesite.com

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!